Monday 14 September 2015

Gee

Prerequisite: none

If you would like to know the Blue Giraffe a little more, here are some comics I did over the past couple months: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7EA2CwmDWk4d18zN3o3VU9oNlk

Check "details" for each PNG where I might have added a comment in the "description". Set list order to "last modified" to know whether I uploaded a new comic or not. There may be month gaps without activity but hey, I am a busy person~

There are a couple motivations for making these comics. One is to share amusing random thoughts. Not necessarily stomach splitting, but amusing. Another is to introduce my little Blue Giraffe world. It is not something that can be explained, but it can be shown. And lastly, to show that I do have a sense of humour. I am not particularly known among my peers for being playful. I should be able to say that even if my sense of humour is lame, at least I have one..

Just go read some. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Anyone can do a comic. It does not take great artistic skills (as demonstrated by Rage Comics). If you can find a reason why you might want to draw one, take a shot. Like video games, you are telling a story. So why not. Tell your story.

No comments:

Post a Comment