Saturday 17 October 2015

Break In

First find out about introspective.

through this fortification
a tessellation of anxiety
a defence against itself
the heart invaded after nightfall
frightening echoes
worst fears confirmed
penetrating to the very core
of confidentiality
of buried shame
in fact a liberator
the heart mended before sunrise
gentle words
make me whole
reassembling the broken pieces
of grace
of forgotten charm
in truth a scalpel
remove all festers
dislodge all burdens
rebuild this internal kingdom
so that no other mortal
breaks in

The Imagery

Overnight invasion on a castle.
Healing.
Rebuilding the damage.

The Content

Not that anyone has dug me up in such a way before. But I wish very much that someone would. But I wish even more that no one would. Which is why no one has. Which is why the walls are even there in the first place.

I have not considered why that is. The first half is unwilling to let anyone in, and the second half is relieved that someone came around. Indeed, why? Because two cannot keep a secret? Because I have trust issues? Maybe it has something to do with my evilness (refer to Aşk).

The most likely reason is probably that I do not communicate clearly enough. Or quickly enough. For clarity I must compensate with speed, and for speed with clarity, so I can never have both. And people are usually not patient enough to wait half an hour before I finally string the right words together. Not that I expect anyone to. That would be insane.

So I fabricated the second half? Ya, I pretty much did. I imagine that the treatment would hurt at first, but that it would be liberating in a way I have never known.

At the very end I specify "mortals" since God is always allowed in. Always allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment