Saturday 14 November 2015

Sea Song

First find out about introspective.

Chronological order: Letting Go, Sea Song, Caresse sur l'océan

sea song
singing a shanty
gently tugging at my ankles
calling me home
how far had I drifted
to forget my Father
vast and deep
waiting with an open embrace
the shore whispers
words of wisdom
guiding me to whence I came
the waves
crests and troughs
reach for whence He came
how far had I strayed
to forget my faith
steady and true
resting in my heart’s trenches
the waters overflow
vessels of flesh
purifying my past evils
the salts
grains and crystals
season my harsh speech
the ocean blue
a sea of song
sings of homecoming
off the sand
over the foam
through the rolls
into the sea
you waded out

The Imagery

An expanse of sea.
Home.
Receive. Nurture. Cleanse.
Wading out.

The Content

This is my most recent entry as of now, from some time in October. Now that I am spending my weekend in Hua Hin, it feels fit for sharing.

I have not seen the ocean in ages. When I used to live in Rayong it was so natural for me to see it every weekend. For me the sea symbolizes home and where I came from. This should clarify many other sea references.

No comments:

Post a Comment