Thursday 13 August 2015

I Ought to Tell Someone About This

Every once in a while I find something thrilling and it keeps me wide awake for hours past bedtime. So I think: "I ought to tell someone about this!"
But who do I tell?
Quite naturally I just mumble to the Blue Giraffe until I fall asleep.

Here in this blog are things that I never thought to share with uhh, actual human beings. These posts are based on a notebook that I keep. Not everything is posted, only entries that are complete and rational enough to make public.

Major rule: nothing in this blog should be about something that is learned in school. As much as I love school the Blue Giraffe hates it. So there.

If something is really hard to understand just ask. Even better, ask me in person. The Blue Giraffe sure asked me a lot of questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment